Thursday, August 18, 2016

What Happened Today?

Up early...5:30, so that means early to bed?  Maybe.

I had a, sort of, breakfast taco this morning.  Broccoli , 2 very small eggs, pinch of cheese, and a dab of onion on 1 corn tortilla.  Once the broccoli and onions were cooked the eggs were scrambled then the tortilla was sprayed, not dipped, and fried it all went together.  I was very pleased with the outcome.


Tomorrow, the taco will be quinoa with veggies.  Maybe a 3 pieces of leftover chicken.

Well, you probably that is all I am thinking about...food.  Not really, but it takes some planning not to grab the high calorie stuff and stuff.  

I have been painting tiles this afternoon. Gathered eggs earlier and weed ate the flower garden.  OH!, I need to put the clothes into the dryer.

Until next time,


1 comment:

  1. It does take time to plan food that is healthy, doesn't it?!

    ReplyDelete