Wednesday, June 22, 2016

My Day so Far--Jeremiah 17:7

5:30...yes it is in the AM
Woke up and could not go back to sleep, and besides, this is the best time to water and check the plants.
I have most of the sprinklers set and on an automatic timer...yes!  they came on and watered this morning.  I just don't trust all those gadgets to work right.  I picked about 10 little green beans...now when I say little I mean little.  About the size of a toothpick, no, bigger than that.  Less than a pencil size...oh well, they were little.  I will add them to a veggie stir fry.  Then I picked about 6 large cherry tomatoes.  We will just snack on them.

It was a clear, cool, beautiful morning, but now the clouds are rolling in.  I don't think they are rain clouds.  What makes the clouds come in when it starts warming up?  Beats me.

We went to town yesterday and stocked up on groceries.  I have not been on a big shopping trip for about 3 weeks...yikes, we were out of a lot of the necessities...ice cream bucket had one scoop left.  Hubby is into milkshakes, but I am still trying to hold off eating so much....small bowl, small spoon, small amount of chocolate syrup....

I found some new colors of the cotton crochet thread...one is bright...not really orange...more orange melon..then the other are sea blues and greens.  I am anxious to see how they will look, so I will probably start both at the same time.

Well, until next time.


1 comment:

  1. I like your rooster! It sure in hard to take small bowls of ice cream. It is just hard to eat less, period. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete