Thursday, June 16, 2016

My Afternoon--Romans 8:28

Here it is 3:19 PM and what have I done?  Well, no laundry, no cleaning, no cooking, am I on a roll?
I did take a nap.

I also went to the FG and hooked up my hoses so I could set the timer to water in the early mornings.  We have a week of over 90 degrees each day, so I think that will make everything feel better before it gets so hot.

I have another set of tiles drawn in, now I need to start coloring and then do the Bible verses.  On the last ones, I focused on rejoice, a time before I think I did mercy.  What next?  I have done blessings, but may do another set with the focus on our blessings.

I have a devotional lesson book---the first lesson is...Spend one minute thinking of two blessings God has given you.  Wow, only one minute and only two blessings?  Then you are suppose to read Matthew 1.
 
We have one fawn for sure, and maybe another one that is still being kept hidden.  The poor things...they are not coming in very much.  The horse flies are really bothering them.  Oh for some way to do away with those pest.  I have done some reading and there are "things" to use (buy), but will they really work?  I know the deer have been dealing with them forever.

Another squash was hiding this morning.  I looked once--nope, didn't see it.  Then I was walking back by and there it was.  It is as big as a small saucer.  I think it will be stuffed with this and that and baked next week.  Today, we are having leftovers....beans and Mexican cornbread.

Take care,



1 comment:

  1. Fun that you found a squash! There are so many things to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete