Saturday, October 19, 2013

Eureka!

Another item that I wanted was a small vacuum cleaner.  It needed to have a long hose, be light, and have some suction to it.  I also wanted one without a beater head.  Even though I get the hose all twisted at times, I still like my new vac.  It reaches up on the ledges where the bugs are and under things where the bugs are...sounds like a song...where the bugs are.
It's a mighty mite! Look at those wheels!


Just look at that long hose....bugs beware.  Now all I need to do is use it.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Hope it works well! And just suction those bugs up!! Like your tiles! AC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great!! It looks cool too. I like the yellow-nice and bright just like your home. Maybe it will suck up the hair on the kitchen floor too! I'm glad you got it!

    ReplyDelete