Saturday, June 8, 2013

Sunrise in June


I stepped out the back door this morning expecting a nice warm morning - instead it was a nice cool morning.  In fact, if I had wanted to stay out long, I would have needed a jacket....but not a coat like in the north country.  It was 50 degrees.  A beautiful morning.  I slept in a little this morning, so it was already 6:30.  I had just sat down and turned on the computer when I noticed that the clouds were giving me a view of the sunrise...I am still enjoying it, but it is starting to get a little to bright.  Now I am noticing the windows that need cleaning.  I tried to clean them awhile back...now I have streaks!  Streaks of all things! So much to be concerned about.  If I had a television, I could watch the commercials and find out how to get rid of those streaks.  Ha--the sun will be off the windows soon enough, and I will not see the streaks. :)

1 comment:

  1. i'll clean your windows when we come!!! maybe try a little vinegar in your wash water? I might have heard that somewhere...it would stink up the house though. And the cornbread looks delicious!! AC

    ReplyDelete