Saturday, June 8, 2013

Potluck Sunday

Well, it seems my mind is running to Mexican...I have the corn bread done and the Sour Cream Enchiladas are in the oven.  Now the corn bread is not plain...it has cream corn, onions, cheese, pepper, sugar and pimentos, oh did I say cheese.   I use a lot of cheese.  Since I don't drink very much milk, I know I am getting my calcium by eating cheese.  (Well, probably not)
Mexican corn bread
It's to hot for a taste, so you can see the entire pan unhacked.

Here is the recipe that I used--with some changes.  No cooked chicken in the house, but I did have some cooked pork roast.  They say it taste just like chicken...Oh and I didn't have the right sauces, but I did have sour cream...yea...so I mixed it up and called it good.  And I know it will be good, because it has cheese in and on it.
www.number-2-pencil.com/.../easy-sour-cream-and-chicken-en..
Sour Cream Pork Enchiladas
You might ask why I have parchment paper showing.  After it cools, I plan to lift it out of this pan and put it into another pan...Tomatoes and this pan do not mix well overnight.  But the corn bread was in the "good" pan. 

Rejoice in the Lord, for He is Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment