Sunday, May 26, 2013

Scripture Tile for the Day

I think it is mankind that messes things up...and we try to blame God.  Study to show yourself approved.

We have had a very nice rain and I am sure every flower and blade of grass will perk up beyond recognition...those flowers that were not blooming, will begin and the grass that was brown will turn green almost overnight.
The deer dear were running and playing in the mud this morning.  The deer in waiting did not have their fawns during the storms, so that was nice---but it will be any day now.  I have noticed something funny.  A women that is just about ready to deliver her baby, "walks" in a certain way...you all know how it is...well, the dear deer have a walk that is similar, so they were not the ones running and playing...they were waddling along. Now, I did not say a women waddles, but..........for lack of a better word.....I have seen some women waddle.  I, too, may have waddled just a little in those last months. 


No comments:

Post a Comment