Thursday, October 13, 2022

 Fall is in the Air

What a change! Hot, hot all summer with humidity to make you drip. But when the calendar said it was now fall, all that changed.  Well almost all.  If you do any work outside, you will get hot, but there is a possibility of a cool evening breeze to enjoy outside. And the mornings! So nice and cool.

I have been slowly cleaning out the flower beds.  The okra plants have been cut down and submitted to waste management.. well, I did leave two plants that put on a pod every other day.  They are starting to put new growth out.  I think they will last until we have a frost.  But I have had enough okra for awhile.

The lantanas are looking better.  I have orange, pink, yellow, and white.  They are pretty hard to kill. 

I took 25 tiles and some cards to a local Bible gift store.  It will be interesting to see how they do.  Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment