Friday, October 27, 2017

Home grown sweet potatoes

Today is the day I am eating my garden fresh sweet potatoes..I can not believe how good they are.  In fact, I am already planning next year crop.  I saw a recipe on Pinterest for tots.  Well, do I ever leave a recipe alone.  No! What fun is that?

First I baked my little potatoes then let them cool.  That didn't take long because mine weren't that big.  After they cooled I pealed the skin off and gave them a mash with a fork.  I also tasted..they were so good, but I had in mind tots.

Next step...instead of flour...what to use as glue?  I know! Oatmeal soften in water! In it goes along with garlic power and season salt.  Formed into ball and roll in Panko bread crumbs.

As I write, I am waiting for them to toast a little.  Can't wait to try.

1 comment: