Friday, June 16, 2017

Outside Projects are on Hold

To hot!  I water enough to keep things alive, well so far.  Yes, I should get out early, but who wants to do that?  Well, I guess some do, but by the time I have my morning tea, iced, it is already 9 o'clock.  And it starts getting hot by then.  I have not finished the walk, but I do carry a big rock in from time to time.  I think hauling gravel will have to wait until fall.  No big deal.  If I were to get it all done, what would I do this fall?

This is a new idea I am working on.  I don't seem to like it as well as doing the tiles.  I am still in the planning stage.  Note cards with a small fired tile included.  Need to work on getting a picture right.
Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see what you've come up with on the notecards. I think maybe you should bring them with you next week. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete