Friday, February 12, 2016

What a Day!

It is time to get outside and enjoy!  I gathered gravel and rock this morning to put into a new cactus bed. I found an old rusty can that will fit in nicely as a planter.  So this afternoon, I planted  a small bunny ear cactus.  They come in different colors, but Walmart just had the yellow ones in, so that is what I now have.http://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/cacti-succulents/bunny-ears/how-to-grow-bunny-ears-cactus.htm

I hope it grows and blooms this year....well, maybe that is rushing things a little.  I think it will just have a normal yellow bloom--the interest in this cacti are the pad.


1 comment:

  1. Awwh, that is the cutest dog. The verse makes me wonder what distress he had. I know that's not what it means, but he sure is a thoughtful looking doggie.

    ReplyDelete