Thursday, April 16, 2015

Second Iris

Well, here is the dilemma--last year I planted  red salvia....and it did really well.  Easy and quick to flower.  I thought it would come back from the seeds, and I do see about 3 plants coming up, but I think some critters (ants) carried off the seeds.  This year came along and the Iris' bloomed...oh that is what I want to plant!  Well, maybe----now I am back to salvias...well maybe one more iris. Or two...I just have to find a little spot to plant them in.  The Salvias last all summer and the Iris last for about a month.

3 comments:

  1. I say do both. You need flowers all summer. Just break down and buy the salvia plants. They aren't that much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous iris by the way. So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I agree, you need flowers all summer. So get both! :)

    ReplyDelete