Monday, February 16, 2015

Tablecloth Makeover

I have spent a few days trying to make sure that the fabric is straight...finally got it pretty good.  Sewed it up on Saturday...then decided that...well, I don't like the yellow strip.  So now if I can get some more of the print, I will put a strip in the place of the yellow...nothing like a makeover on a new project.  If they are out of the print, then white the strip will be.
I tried to find some nice 60 inch wide fabric...but I thought it was all kind of frumpy...so to fit my table, I need 3 panels... finished, it needs to be about 58 inches wide. 

2 comments:

  1. I like it, but agree with you on the yellow strip. Hopefully they will still have the print! It looks nice and bright!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it is going to turn out pretty though!

    ReplyDelete