Monday, January 26, 2015

Error Reading of the Dishwasher

I think it is going to start working the way it should.  It has started right up the last few times I have used it.  Now, I am not doing anything but starting it.  Oh, and using the powder.  So now I have a huge bucket of dishwasher tablets.  Am I wrong or right?  Time will tell.  I contend that the covering of the tablets were not dissolving like they should and somehow causing the problem.  But, the question is, why did it take so long for the problem to develop?...I have been using the tablets for a year.  O.K., it may stop working again at any minute.  Time will tell, but I am hoping that is the reason for the "Error Reading of the Dishwasher".  Stay tuned for the next installment of the "Error Reading of the Dishwasher".  (This is the most exciting thing that happens up the canyon.)


2 comments:

  1. Haha! You have lots of exciting things up the canyon! Stick with the powder for a while and give someone else your little packets. It was probably just build up of little plastic parts. One little packet doesn't hurt, but a whole year's worth will do the damage?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take your dishwasher packets! And I hope you can get out of the canyon and have some different excitement soon!!!

    Love,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete